Hi! Thanks for visiting my site. I’m Kaye. Here are some things about me:
- I’m British, hailing from near Brighton in England. I live in Vancouver, Canada with my wonderful partner and a grumpy old cat.
- I work as Customer Journey Content Curator at Splunk, as part of the Education team running the Splunk Lantern website.
- I’m Masters degree-qualified with an MA Professional Education & Training from University College London. I’m proud to have studied with UCL’s Institute of Education, who are ranked as the world number one institution for education and have done so for nine years running.
- I’m a community organizer for the CX Accelerator Slack community.
- I enjoy writing about CX, learning, technology and more. Places I’ve been published include:
- I’m a keen skiier, cyclist, and swimmer. I also swim mermaid-style with a monofin.
- I love nature, foraging, and identifying mushrooms.
- I’m into all kinds of arts, crafts and homely things. Things I enjoy doing include sewing, block printing, baking, dying fabric with mushrooms, crocheting, winemaking, painting rocks, fermenting things, cooking, knitting, gardening, tie dying, pickling stuff, leathercraft, and more.
Thank you for your interest in me and my site!